Searching for life purpose - 1


I don't read that often.
During coronavirus pandemic, most of the people been through panic attack, lost myself, feels hopeless, loneliness, getting anxious ( stress, fear , worry) and so on. 
I'm one of them. 

Well , I'm a Christian, and I'm glad that I'm a Christian. 
Bible , Sunday service, Life group, always pulling me back to the right path. Not only faith, but patience, helpful, and stay positive.

Okay, so why I said I don't read that often in my very first sentence. 
That's one day, I feel bored , but I don't want to disturb my friend by listening my emotions.
There, I saw one book on my bedside table. It's totally new, given by my life group leader- Ruth. 
The book like waving the hand to me and say " Hello, girl , it's time to read me". 

Alright, I look at it and say , why not , I just wanna kill time and get rid of my emotional. The book title:                           

JOHN 10:10 Life Wheel  

This sentence catch my eyes , What is my purpose on earth ?
This is the question I asked myself hundred times, and I always thought happiness , do the thing that you like, achieve the target that you set...

I came to this point which I not sure what things can makes me feel happy.
I really no idea, could be tasty food? decent movie? lovely dress? beautiful house? the figures in my bank account?

hey, I need something more meaningful, I mean the inside one.





评论